Learning is such a personal experience, you open up to someone and trust them to see you weak and also trust them to teach you. That means you need to understand and get to know your teacher, that is why I will introduce myself, or at least try to.
My journey starts in Romania, but continues in Danville, California, Awesome middle school and high school years.
Here are a few things that shaped me:
Tennis
Caritas Camp leader- one of my first leading and teaching experiences
30 days hiking in Death Valley
Had the chance to travel, to live in the dorm, to get to know many people from many cultures.
But most importantly I began to teach, to work with children
And of course I graduated!!!
I will speed it up a little, I came to Romania, graduated some more and my career began...
I started to teach more, get involved in projects and finally worked for Cambridge Center
Fast forward to today I still do what I love, I teach, and I give confidence, and I love to make people laugh and give them that missing piece.
















Comments
Post a Comment